Monday 27 January 2014

Fashion TAG

Cooee,

So I was looking at different blogs and I saw this tag which I thought I would do it too.

So here it is...

1. How would you describe your style ??

Errrmmm.. Probably a mixture between girly  and boyish. As some days all I wear is skirts and jeans and others I'm in a dress or a skirt. Weird , I know.

2. What are your wardrobe staples ??

Personally Leggings , a Peter Pan Collar top and a jumper , matched with boots .... This is my winter/Autumn style.

I change my essentials all the time.

3. Most expensive item in your closet

I don't really know. I'm more of a high street girl more than a designer. But I love fashion , it's just I cant afford it. ha.

4. Most wanted item

I love clothes and I want everything that I see, ha. But at the moment there's a couple of bits and pieces. First , a coloured coat , like this one from Topshop. Secondly, a skort because I recently brought some boots and it would go great with them. Well that's all I can think of right now..





5.  Favourite designer

This is hard like really hard. But recently I've been loving Burberry and Dolce and Gabbanna. Burberry recently had a fashion show and I loved some of their pieces. D&G have had a collection out called Moscic which I have been liking too. The shoes on the right , I adore.


6. How much do you spend on clothes?

Monthly around £40 and usually that's without fail because I live around one minute from the nearest shopping high street but its not the best one at that.

7. What are your favourite places to shop?

Well either Topshop or New Look. But I usually like to look in most shops and if I see anything that I like and is in my price range , I may purchase it.
Online stores , I like BooHoo .... lots. I'm always looking on there.

8.  Favourite fragrance

Don't really have one. I'm like my mum and nan , I have a different fragrance for different reasons. Example , school I wear GoldDigga Gold because its a light scent.

9. What's your favourite way to do our hair?

I usually wear my hair down for school but if its a sports day or a hot day then like this. It's not very clear but its a messy high pony tail. Quick and easy.



10. What is your go to outfit when you have no idea what to wear?

Well, at the moment especially thick black tights and a loose dress with a peter pan collar. I pair this is flats. ( dress-BooHoo , Shoes-New Look and Tights- Primark)




11. One fashion trend you wish would come back or stay

I hope that the oversized coat stays in fashion because I love them so much. Plus they suit pretty much everyone. I have seen people like Tanya Burr and Velvetgh0st wearing them.

( picture at question 4 )

12. Show us your most prized possession in your wardrobe

When I was younger , I got brought a dress from Jane Norman and to most they would think nothing of it but I adore it. I love how its fitted at the top. BONUS... I still fit in it ... WOAH!!






Hope you enjoyed this. I thought that I have been doing lots of Beauty so I thought that Fashion was needed.

Gee x



 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)