Monday 13 January 2014

Get Ready With Me | Meal with Family and Friends

Cooee,

So I was going out to a restaurant with my Mum and her friends and I thought that I would do a get ready with me whilst I was .. well getting ready.

I had lots of new make up to try so I thought that it would be a go time to test it. Some of the pieces I'm going to use are a mixture of high end and high street.

So first I used the Bourjois Primer happy and light to set my make up. Then continued to MAC Studio Fix in NC15 using my Real Techniques buffing brush which I ADORE SO MUCH!



I put this all over my face and used Benefit Perk UP Artist. This has three parts Concealer , Corrector and Brightener. I used all three , Concealer for blemishes , Corrector for later on for my Mascara and the Brightener also for later on for my cheeks.



Next for my eyes , I used a Barry M Eye Crayon in pink ( don't know if this still is available ) as a base.
 I put this all over my eye and then continued to use the two labelled colours shown. Its MAC but the shades don't have any names nor can I find it online. But please let me know if you know.



I used the Pink colour over the top which created a sparkle / glitter effect and I used the White in the inner corner of my eye to create a highlight.


As a bottom eyeliner I used Rimmel London Sandaleyes which is a Nude colour and really brightens the eye.

 


For the top I use Eyeko Skinny mini which is amazing. It's really thin nib and is a great liquid eye liner.

 


Next I used Rimmel London Wake Me UP Concealer under my eyes.




Coating my lashes , Max holidays by Bourjois. This is amazing and really works and expands my lashes.

 



For eyebrows , Technic complete brow kit. I used the middle shade.



Using Stay Matte to set me powder , I used an Avon Blush. I don't know the name of the blush as I've had this is long that the name is not really clear, sorry.

 


I didn't use bronzer as I wanted a Girly look.


For lips , I used Rimmel London Kate Collection , shade 101. I think I have used this before and I love the colour.




OUTFIT



I wore a simple plain white V- neck top from Primark only a couple of pounds.

With my Forever 21 print trousers , I love these and they are great paired with a simple coloured top and it can be any colour.



Shoes , I was boring and wore my black Toms because they were comfy and I Love Toms. Also, I wore my gold colour chain from Forever 21.

I had a Lovely time and the meal was great. The place was pretty and had a thing for bubbles. This was one of the "pictures" , it is an image behind bubbles and lights. OH how great I'm I at describing this.



Let me know what you thought of my makeup and outfit? And what you favourite Products to use on a night out :)

Gee x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)