Monday 3 February 2014

Getting Ready With Me | #RedTourLondon Taylor Swift

Cooee,

So yesterday I went to see Taylor Swift at the London O2. She was AMAZING!! I would totally recommend seeing her !

So I thought that I would do a get ready with me for the concert.

So I firstly straightened my hair using my GHD's. I left my hair down for the concert, however, took a hair band for later on.



I used a primer before putting my make up on so that it will stay on during the night.

Then I mixed both my Collection Lasting Perfection and my natural collection foundation. The collection is lighter than the Natural so I mixed to make my skin colour. To put this on using a Real Techniques Buffing Brush. This brush is amazing to buff your foundation on your face.

 




Next eyebrows , using my MAC charcoal brown eye-shadow to shape them. They look really big in the photo but they weren't that big!!



For eyes; as a base Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold.



On top of that , I used Barry M eye and Lip crayon in nude/pink.
 


To finish , I used Mac Eye/Lip liner pencil in black.

 


Mascara , I used Lash Domination by BareMinerals.

 
To set my make up , I used Stay Matte by Rimmel London.
 


Blush, I used Bourjois Pastel Lumiere in Rose. To put this on , I used a Real Techniques Contour Brush.

 
 Lips, I used Kate Rimmel London Lipstick.




Then Sexy Mother Pucker lipgloss by soap and glory.




That's the make up done.

CLOTHING

I wore leggings ( select) and a gold top (river island) with a black under top ( Primark). For a jacket, from H&M leather jacket. Shoes a wore black Vans.

 



The concert was amazing and the supporting act , The Vamps was Amazing and they are quite big over here in the UK but Go and check them out :) Taylor was amazing and I really enjoyed myself:)





Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)