Monday 24 March 2014

Hauls and Reviews

Cooee,

So I have been buying spring / summer items so that I'm fully prepared for the summer.

I was have been trying different colours and styles which are on trend or that I think would be nice for a change.

So there's about ten items which I have brought, there not all brought at once. Also, I think I have more but I cant remember.

The first item which I got with my best friend was these Hair Rollers. I love these and they are prefect for my hair and fringe. I love how they make your hair bouncy. There are from Superdrug and was £5 , I think , and it comes with the bag and 18 ( I think) rollers.



Now when I went shopping with my best friend , she was looking for a new foundation so I went looking around boots. I found this lovely body spray ..... so lovely that the next day , I went back to Boots to buy another one. Its by Soap & Glory called Mist you madly. It reminds me of summer and the size of the bottle is perfect for your handbag which is where one of mine stays.



I went to Superdrug to get a new concealer but  Superdrug that I was at had a half price sale on Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation. I got True Ivory and I find that it is perfect shade and would look lovely with my Lipsy Bronzer during the summer. I have to say that its currently my favourite foundation.



I did find a concealer, everyone talks about the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. I got the shade cool medium however I find that its a bit too dark for my skin tone but it would look okay with my darker foundation . I would get the shade Fair instead I like the product and it does have great coverage but its not my favourite personally. 



I really wanted to try the Revlon Colourbrust lip balm in the orange tint one. I was not sure about the colour and I did not want to spend , I think , £8 on something that does not suit me. As a try before you buy product , I brought the Seventeen version. It was only £5 and that colour is similar. I have tried it one and I love it but I have yet to wear it outside the house.


My favourite colour base is the Colour Tattoo and I have the pink one and now I have the Eternal Gold one. I love this so much I think I am going to get another one in a different shade. I have been testing this by wearing it to school on its own to try and I'm sold.


So I love a good fashion magazine and when I saw a Model CO eye pencil , I could not wait to try it. It has a sharpener on the end , the pencil is so creamy and a rich black.


I have wanted a playsuit for ages but have not found the right one until I had a free at school and did a bit of online shopping. I know that sounds bad but I had nothing to do so BooHoo was the answer. This playsuit is black with like daisy flower. Along the neckline , it has a wedge cut out which I love because it adds that something. Its the perfect fit and has an invisible zip down the back which means it does not add to the design.




Pastels are SOO BIG this spring/summer so this long crop top from new look is right on trend. Its waffle material and has a button on the back. I love it was a black under top and my acid-washed jeans.







I found that summer dress , it has similar pattern to the playsuit. Its like a sun dress but with a white top underneath. Its from select and I love it. Its quite short but it will be okay for the beach or when I go out with the girls.

( No picture I could was good enough but I will be doing a summer look book soon so hopefully you will see it then)


I believe that's all. I can't not wait for the summer especially since a get an extra long one due to finishing school.

I need some more summer clothes so let me know where the best place :)

Gee x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)