Monday 15 September 2014

Hair care

Cooee,

My hair is getting longer which is good however it's getting harder to control the curls. So I thought for my girls who have loose yet wild curls , I would do a hair care routine which at this moment in time is working. 

For shampoo, I don't usually use this but I thought I would give it a go Herbal essences Moroccan My Shine. I like this and it does the job but I prefer the Bee strong range. This shampoo does leave my hair smooth and soft. 


 
I ran out of the conditioner version so I've been using VO5 give me moisture. I don't always use conditioner probably every other time I wash my hair. If I was to use it every single time I was my hair, my hair would get greasy quicker than it does now. My hair lasts about two-three days without a wash. 


 
Once a week, I use Tresemme Renewal Hair & Scalp 60 seconds mask. This is amazing , it makes my hair look and feel like I've just walked out the hairdressers. It smells amazing and makes my hair where previous dye is killing my hair , feel like new. 


 
For heat protection, I use Paul Mitchell soft style heat seal. I don't usually dry my hair so I mainly use this if I straight my hair for a change.

 

On the hair I don't use washout conditioner, I use leave in conditioner - I find this works better. It's the Herbal Essences Bee String leave-in conditioner. When you spray it in your hand , it feels like a spray but the more you press , it turns into a cream.

 

So that's my hair routine which I don't think I will be changing anytime soon. I hope you liked it and let me know any products that you think will help my hair and what products you use. 

Gee x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)