Monday 15 September 2014

Lunch with the Girls | Get Ready With Me

Cooee,


 
When what was meant to a rather large group of people turned out to be four people. We ,being my group of friends, were meant to go bowling and out for a late lunch to catch up as we all go to different schools. 

So I thought that I would go a get ready with me since I haven't done one in a while. My friends were going casual but I find that their casual is rather dressy and they always look lovely. So decided to make abit more effort with my outfit and makeup. Also I was going out later on in the day to go out  to see MockingJay part 1 which was really good. It was tense and had me at the edge of my sit a couple of times.



 

Makeup;
MAC studio fix NC15
MAC studio fix powder NW20(?) 
Avon eyebrow pencil 
Technic Shimmer Eye shadow
17 Wild Mascara 
Topshop deep red lip liner ( no name) 
Collection Little Mix Perrie Lipstick ( Purple) 
Benefit Holla Bronzer
Avon Makeup Setting spray

 

Outfit; 
Cut out boots ( unknown shop) 
Thick black Tights
 


Here are some pictures from the day - we didn't go bowling and just went for food. It was lovely to go out plus the food was really nice. In the pictures are Zoe, Georgia ( Recently done a blog post HERE) and Rachael.




 


Hope you liked this little GRWM. 

Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)