Monday 1 December 2014

School Photo Drug Store Makeup

Cooee,

Last week I had the dreaded school photo. I'm in sixth form now so I don't have to wear uniform. So I dressed smartly and I thought that I would go for flawless makeup. Then I thought that I would help others out and say what products I used.

I'm going to list them below the picture and they are all drug store apart from a little cheat but I have a drug store copy.





Foundation; Bourjois Healthy Mix SHADE; No53 Light Beige
Powder; Rimmel Translucent powder
Bronzer; Benefit Hoola (DRUG STORE; Sleek Face Palette)
Eyebrows; Avon Colour trend (no label but I believe it was that)
Eye; MUA Eye palette MATTE
Crease- Fade & Chino as well as a touch of Truffle
All over- Unwrap
Mascara- Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof ( which was likely as it was raining quite bad)
Lip; Maybelline New York Colorsensational 630 Velevt Beige


I hope this gives you some ideas for your school photo makeup. This isn't my everyday makeup but it could be yours.

Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)