Monday 15 December 2014

BBC MUSIC AWARDS GRWM - Taylor Swift Inspired

Cooee,

So I was lucky enough to get tickets to go to the BBC Music Awards. It was amazing night and I'm writing this while watching the awards on my TV.


I thought that I would do a get ready with me. I went for a Taylor Swift inspired make up look from her video Blank Spaces. If you read my last favourites you will know that I have been loving this song.

Make up;
I will list my makeup below the images. Sorry for the lighting but I was on the train also most of this is High End.




MAC NC15 Studio Fix Foundation
MAC NW20 Studio Fix Powder
Collection Concealer in Warm Medium
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
MAC Charcoal Brown ( Eye Brows)
No7 Stay Precise Eyeliner
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Topshop Lipliner Deception ( I searched for it but I cant find it- Its a deep red/purple)
MUA Lipstick Shade 1



Outfit;
As you can tell I love H&M at the moment



H&M Dress (LINK Similar)
H&M Cape (LINK Similar)
H&M Shoes (LINK)


Hair;

I used on the ends of my hair the night before BEE Strong Leave in Conditioner from Herbal Essences. (LINK)



So that was my look for the night and it was so amazing. Also I got to see such amazing acts live that I never thought I would see.

I hope that you like the look

Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)