Monday 8 December 2014

Benefit make over

Cooee,

So as a Christmas present to my best friend , I took her to Benefit and we got both our make up done and got all the tips and tricks. This was an amazing day and was topped for with lots of shopping. Perfect idea for friends who love makeup. 

We had a lovely Lady whose name I sadly can't remember but she had amazing purple and blue ombré hair. I thought that I would show you the look she decided to go for. She asked about my skin type and told me the best products to use. Also she went for a everyday look which can be build up to a night look. 

Here are my before and after images as well as listed below all the products. I will try and find the links to all. 






                                                                    Tripe moisturiser (LINK)
Ultra Radiance Mist (LINK)
Porefessional (LINK)
That gal primer(LINK)
Big easy bb cream (LINK)
Hello flawless powder(LINK)
Lemon aid eye primer(LINK)
Brow zing (LINK)
Big beautiful eyes (LINK)
They're real mascara (LINK)
Sugar bomb blush (LINK)
Balm(LINK)
Rockateur lip gloss(LINK)
I don't really feel that I can comment on the products much as I didn't apply them and I only wore the look for that day. I think that I would wear this look every day if I had the time in the mornings.
I brought from the day a Christmas Balm set which I will be doing a review on as soon as I have tried all the products.



Gee x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)