Sunday 28 December 2014

Christmas/New Year GRWM

Cooee,

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and I hope that you have an amazing new year.

So I thought that I would do my make up that I done for my Christmas day ,however, you could do it for New Year.

I have used a mix for High end and High street.



                                                                   Products Used;
Heathly Mix Foundation 
Stay Matte Concealer
Colour Tattoo Gold ( Base)
Collection Little Mix Pallette
Crease and Outer Under Eye; Sunkissed
Middle Lid; Golden Sand
Inner Corner and Inner Under Eye;Feather
Benefit Gimme Brow 
MAC Studio Fix Powder 
MAC Blush ( Don't know the name) 
Sleek Face Pallette ( Bronzer and Highlight) 
Velvet Rouge ( The lightest Layer) 
Kiko Cheek and Lip intuition Peach 100
 
 
 
BooHoo Jumper Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)