Friday 19 December 2014

Ideas For Dads | Gee's Grotto

Cooee,

So Gee's Grotto is all about Christmas , this includes mainly present ideas and decorations ideas.


So I'm always struggling for ideas for presents for my dad. But this year , I actually had a few this year which surprised me. Here are some;

1) Box of Treats

My idea is to do a box full of my dads favourite things. These would include his favourite sweets , films and Cd's. That way you know that your dad will like it. I plan on putting useful things such as socks ( My Dads classic want) , also, some fun items that will humour him.

Also it can be as expensive as you want. (LINK)
 *IMAGE SCREENSHOT FROM LINK*




2) Band Tickets

When my dad was younger he always went to see bands. I know that some of his favourite bands are touring so I have found tickets which I can get him. You could look at this like a daddy and daughter/son day. Treat your dad this Christmas.



3) Wallets

Every dad needs one. Perfect as a last minute gift as watches. (LINK)


4) This is not a gift but a helping tip.

Listen and remember everything he says. For example, I knew about my dads favourite bands because we had a conversation about one of their songs randomly.


I hope that this gave you some ideas. I will link some websites which helped me;

http://www.marksandspencer.com/c/flowers-and-gifts/gifts-for-him
http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/gifts/shop-by-recipient/for-fathers


Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)