Monday 5 January 2015

Benefit Balms/Tint Reviews



Cooee,

So like I promised a review of the Benefit balms. I did get them as a set, however, it was for Christmas so I don't know if they would still be sold as a set.

Bene Balm



This is very similar to Baby Lips Cherry. It's formula is very smooth and is very sheer. It's nice not only on its own but also over the tints and lip pencils such as No7- I'm not sure of the shade but it's a pink/red colour.

Loli Balm



I love this balm, it's such an easy shade to wear for every day. Again it's very sheer with a smooth formula. I have been getting quite dry lips during these cold winter months but I have found that by wearing these balms my lips stay moistured all day long.

Bene Tint

Lip


I love wearing this on their own and under lipsticks. If you find that wearing a sheer lipsticks is too sheer for you after you brought it then I would recommend have a tint underneath to boast the colour. I found applying this quite weird as it's quite a wet formula but dries instantly. The finished look is very matte in my opinion.


Loli Tint


Collection Perrie Lipstick over the top
It looks purple in the pot but the finishing colour is more of a pink toned purple if that makes sense. Again it's nice on its own but also works well under a lip stick. It's more glossy where the been tint is matte looking. I must admit that I don't really wear this one but when I do I will most probably wear it under Collection Little Mix Lipstick in Perrie as I believe they would work well together.

 Hope you liked this little review and let me know if you have tried these products and what you match them with.


Gee x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)