Saturday 21 February 2015

On The Run Makeup Look

Cooee,





So I'm guessing that from the title you don't have the foggiest what this post will be about? I decided to try my new Urban Decay On The Run Palette for the first time since receiving it. I love this set , the colours have a high pigment and the browns suited my everyday eye makeup perfectly.




Products used;
Smash Box Photofinish Primer (For the eyes)
Baby Skin Primer (For the Face)
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Collection Concealer
Rimmel Clear Complexion
Smash Box Eyebrow Palette in Brunette
Mac 'Girlie' Statin Eyeshadow (Over the Lid)
 
What I used from On The Run;
A Mix of Dare & Fix in the crease
Bronzer (No Name)
50/50 Highlight
Perversion Mascara
Stag 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil - I lined my top lash line and smudged it out
Sesso Naked Lipgloss (Now being promoted to my handbag!)


I love this look and I think that so many looks can be created from the palette.

Let me know what you think of Urban Decay products as this was my first product from them.
 
Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)