Tuesday 14 April 2015

Mini Make up Haul

Cooee,

Sorry it's late! I haven't had any signal where I'm staying!

So I have done a bit of makeup shopping recently and I thought I would show you some of the pieces that I have been buying.

NYX Eye Brow pencil 'Charcoal'


It looked grey at first but the shade 'Light Brown' (which I usually am) was too light. I'm hoping that this shade will suit my hair colour more. Also the idea of the product reminds me of Brow Wizz And I don't really want to pay high end prices and not like the idea so this is a good tester.

Stilla 'Twig' Eyeshadow 

I got this at a makeup outlet store so I only had to pay £1 which I couldn't say no to buying. I have heard good things about the brand and I'm excited to try it. It's a brown shimmer which I could wear everyday. 

Rimmel 'Drive Me Nude' Lipstick 


I'm going through a makeup phrase of wearing nude lips. So when I saw this, I wanted it to add to my collection. It's the typical 'Your lips but better' shade. 

Bourjois healthy balance Matte Powder


I have only heard amazing things about this product so I thought that I would try it. Also because the packaging is slim and has a large mirror , it's perfect for my handbag. 

Burberry Kisses 'Military Red No 109' & 'Nude Pink No 05'

I ordered these from Burberry as sample sizes. If you follow my Twitter then you would have seen me giving my friends the chance to get a sample themselves. I don't know if the campaign is still running but it's worth a try. I haven't tried them yet. 

MAC 'Quarry' Eyeshadow


I wanted the Cinderella Pallette from MAC however it sold out so quickly. But I only wanted one shade and that was Quarry so I brought this shade separately. 

MAC 'Grain' Eyeshadow 


I'm not going to lie but I only brought this shade because of the name. I know  that's not a good enough reason to some people but oh well. 

I believe that is all that I have brought in the last couple of weeks. Let me know what you have been buying recently. 

Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)