Thursday 28 May 2015

Drug Store Haul

Cooee,

So usually I would be writing my favourites for the month but I haven't been loving anything especially this month. But I have been shopping so I thought I would do a haul of the bits I got makeup wise.

So lets start...

From Boots, I got two lipsticks from the Seventeen range. I never have really gone to the Seventeen counter but there was a sale on the items. So the first lipstick is Stay Pout in the shade Date Night. Its a classic red telephone box shade.  I would say its a buildable matte so it can be a sheen at first. The only thing is the packaging, at the top of lid there is a fake gem. It makes the whole thing look tacky in a way.



The another lipstick is from the same range and its the shade Rule Breaker. Again the formula is the same , the shade is a dark red with a purple under tone. The packaging is the same again.



Another product is from the brand , Seventeen and its the Stay Time Pressed Powder. I haven't tried it but I got it to throw in my hand bag. Again with the packaging it has no mirror and saldy I didn't know this before hand! Come on Seventeen! Sort your packaging out!!



From NYX , I got Iced Mocha and I got it as its meant to be a dupe of MAC Satin Taupe so I'm excited to try it out. It looks like a good everyday shade that I could just sweep over the whole lid.



So that's everything drug store but I have recently got some high end but I haven't got enough it write if that makes sense.

Let me know any high end dupes as I'm looking for them.

Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)