Monday 29 June 2015

First Day Of Work | Get Ready With Me

Cooee, 

So I thought that since it was my first day at work , well it's an induction day, that I would do a get ready with me. I hope that it will help those who are starting a new job or even going for an interview   Although I'm wearing jeans, they can be smart depending on what you you wear with them. 

Hair; 



For my job, I need my hair tied back so I thought that I would just plait my hair over my head. There are loads of tutorials on how to achieve this look- LINK


Makeup; 

Light makeup today!







MAC Face and body Foundation ( I wished to have dewy skin!) 
Collection Concealer 
Dior Backstage Beuty Blender 
SmashBox Eyebrow palette ( in Brunette)
Bourjois Healthly Mix Powder ( to set concealer) 
Benefit Hoola Bronzer 
Nars Copanbanna Highlight
NYX Mocha Eyeshadow ( In the crease) 
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara 

Outfit;
 


High waisted Jeans- Tesco ( The softest , most wearable jeans EVER!)
Light Top with Leather-like detailing- Primark 
Kimono- H&M 
Blacks Sandals- New Look 


So there we go! I hope you enjoyed the post and let me know what your interview outfit would be or if you are trying to find a job!

Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)