Sunday 21 June 2015

Highlights of the week

Cooee, 

For the last two weeks, I haven't being wearing any blusher but instead wearing highlighter. I didn't think that it would make any difference to my makeup but I have been given a couple of compliments about how nice my makeup is. I think that this is due to my highlight ( as its only product different in my everyday makeup routine) so I thought that I would show you some of my most loved highlights. 

Nars Copacabana

 

 
I can not recommend this enough. It has a hint of pink and silver which works well with my peachy pink skin tone. It can be used all over the face , however, I only use it on the tops of my cheeks. I would call it a light highlight but you only need the tiniest amount because it is a liquid and highly pigmented. The price for this is £23 , this is the most expensive out of the three.

Rimmel Good to Glow- 003 Soho



 
There are three different highlights in the range but I have the shade . It's not as pigmented as the Nars but the formula and the idea that you only need the smallest amount, it's a dupe for it. I would say that my shade is more rose gold which is very different from my other highlights. If you were looking for a highlight for a bronze Makeup look , then this highlight would be perfect. It's a great drugstore alternative. 

Sleek Face Palette 



 
This is different from the Rimmel and the Nars because it is a powder highlight. It's apart of the palette and works well with the blush which also can be used as a highlight. The highlight has light cream and gold tones running through it. This is very light on the skin but is build able. It's not my favourite but I love it as a universal highlight as it also works well as a eyebrow highlight.

These are my highlight favourites which I have been loving recently. I do have other highlights however I don't really use them as much as these three. 

Let me know if you use highlighters and what ones you have been loving as I am always looking to try new products. 

Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)