Saturday 4 July 2015

Left On The Shelf | #2

Cooee,

So its been a while since I have done one of these posts (Previous Post)  but I thought I would bring it  back especially since I have been using products which, you have guessed it, been left on the shelf. If you are new then the idea is that I show you some of the items which have been in my makeup/ clothes collection for a while however, I have re-discovered.
 
 I have three different products which I have been loving recently. Some have featured on here before but others I don't think have.
 
Elizabeth Arden- Green Tea Exotic

 
 
This is hands down my favourite perfume ( of my small collection). I only wear it in summer and on special occasions as its so hard to find. Although Elizabeth Arden has lots of different beautiful perfumes, there is never this one on sale. Its such a summer smell , if you like floral scents which aren't too strong then I would recommend this ( if you can find it ). I believe its around £20. 
 
If you have seen it, can you let me know in the comments where I can purchase another bottle, thank you!
 
Makeup Academy- Undress Your Skin Radiant Under Eye Concealer

 
 
Wow that's a long name! I have a couple of concealers which I haven't touched in a while, however, I have been noticing people (bloggers and youtubers mainly) using MAC prep and prime radiance concealer pen. I was thinking about getting one when I remembered I have a drug store version already. I use it over my concealer (if I'm having a bad day) as well as on its own.
 
Urban Decay- Perversion Mascara


 
This featured in my last post (HERE) and I forgot how good it was. Its makes your lashes thicker which I love as mine are quite thin. Although I did you an eye lash curler, the hold of the curl was good. The formula is quite thick however, I think its the perfect mascara for a smokey eye.
 
 
So that's some of the left on the shelf products which I have been loving at the minute. Again, let me know if you know any where that I can find the Elizabeth Arden perfume.
 
Gee x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)