Friday 7 August 2015

OOTD- Foxes

Cooee,
 
So if you saw last weeks post, I went to study at London College of Fashion for a week which was amazing. This was one of my favourite outfits for the week and its apart of the artist Foxes collection with H & M. The weather was lovely and due to the materials being light , it was perfect.
 
Foxes collection is beautiful and I want to buy it all. It is all her style and she is defiantly one of my girl crushes. Sadly, it wont let me search for her collection but I would recommend to check it out especially if your in need of holiday clothing or festival.
 
I haven't been very lucky with finding the links to the items but I have tried to find similar
 


 
 
Top- H&M
Jeans- Tesco Similar
Hat- H&M LINK
Shoes- Office  SIMILAR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)