Monday 16 November 2015

Winter Look

Cooee, 

So I have a couple of lipsticks which I have not worn yet so I thought that I would try one and I loved it . That made me think that I would write a little blog post on my perfect combination of lip products.

The two products I used were



Seventeen - Date Night LINK
Topshop Liner - Deception ( Very Similar) LINK

Both products stayed on all night and didnt move. It was the perfect colour combination that worked well with my glittery eyes ( MAC All that glitters). I also contoured and bronzed my face using a combination of smashbox contour kit and benefit hoola bronzer.



Also my outfit for the night was ASOS 

I loved my makeup and outfit (if I do say so myself) and I loved the formula of the Seventeen lipstick- Highly recommend!

Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)