Monday 21 December 2015

Cookie Recipe// Christmas

Cooee, 

So I have found a super easy recipe for cookies. Now they are not very Christmassy but they can be made christmas through decoration and adding different spices. 


 
WHAT YOU WILL NEED//

 

1 Cup of Sugar ( I use caster) 
1 Egg 
1 Cup of Peanut Butter ---- Or any thick flavouring, I love adding Chocolate Spread 

1) Preheat the oven at gas mark 5 and grease proof the tray

2) Add sugar and egg

3) Add flavour ( For me peanut butter) 

4) Stir and mix well until combined
 

5) Once finished, make mixture into small balls and place on tray. 

 
6) Cook for roughly 9 minutes ( my oven is quite powerful) or until cooked. 
TOP TIP- They may look uncooked however, they do cook once out of the oven. 

There you are! The simplest cookie recipe which takes all of 5 minutes to prepare. 

Let me know if you make them and what they turned out like

Gee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like my blog post? Yes, fancy leaving a cheeky comment :)